Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update

I can't believe it has been a year since I have updated this! Gavin has so many pictures that I need to share with everyone, so I will have to add a lot of photos, but it will take some time:).
Gavin is in Kindergarten at Carmen B. Pingree and he is making tremendous improvement. He loves all his teachers so much, I would not trade any of them for the world! The one thing that sets Carmen B. Pingree above all other schools, is that all staff members love the kids so much! You can feel it when you walk into the school, almost like a church, you feel peace and love. Even the bus drivers are amazing with the kids, so patient and fun. It has been an amazing experience for our family to participate at his school and we are very excited that he will be able to attend again next year.
Check out Gavin's photos, he is amazing!














1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I can't believe it's been a year either! ;D I love seeing the pictures and I'm ALWAYS impressed! I need Gav to teach me some tricks about taking great photos!